Chamber of Commerce
The object of the St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce shall be to make the City of St. Paul and its environment a better place in which to live and do business through close cooperation with other organizations of the area and projects of its own.
Our goal at the St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce is to make the town of St. Paul a better place to live and to do business in cooperation with other organizations of the area.
For a complete listing of all Chamber businesses and members check out the business directory.
Chamber Sponsored Events
- Annual Chamber Banquet – February 28, 2016
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt – March 19, 2016- City Park – 11:00 a.m.
- Annual Garden Walk – will be held again in 2016
- Annual Teachers’ Luncheon – To be determined
- Christmas Loan Program – Citizens Bank & Trust and Homestead Bank
- Grover Cleveland Alexander Days – July 8, 9, & 10, 2016
- Holiday Festival, December 2nd & 3rd, 2016
- Junk Jaunt – September 23, 24, 25, 2016
- Monthly Chamber Meetings – 3rd Tuesday of each month at Noon.
- Nebraska Community Improvement Program (NCIP) award winner
- New-Comer’s Coupon Book
- Student Scholarships
- Farmer’s Market – Saturdays – June through September 9 a.m. – noon
- City Wide Garage Sales – June 17-18, 2016
U Betcha Auto
|Caitlin Jerabek (Past President)
Hospital Auxiliary Thrift Shop
Twin Loups Quality Meats
Matelyn Retirement Center
|Carolyn M. Scarborough
Citizens Bank & Trust Co.
Miletta Vista Winery
|Vincent Christensen (President)
Farm Bureau Insurance
|Julie Gawrych (Vice President)
Wroblewski & Gawrych Law Office LLC
To contact Vincent Christensen, President, or Carolyn C. Scarborough, Executive secretary-treasurer or a board member please call the Chamber office at 308.754.5558 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.