Chamber of Commerce
The object of the St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce shall be to make the City of St. Paul and its environment a better place in which to live and do business through close cooperation with other organizations of the area and projects of its own.
Our goal at the St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce is to make the town of St. Paul a better place to live and to do business in cooperation with other organizations of the area.
For a complete listing of all Chamber businesses and members check out the business directory.
Chamber Sponsored Events
- Annual Chamber Banquet – February 26, 2017
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt – April 8, 2017- City Park – 11:00 a.m.
- Annual Garden Walk – to be determined
- Annual Teachers’ Luncheon – August 14, 2017
- Christmas Loan Program – Citizens Bank & Trust and Homestead Bank
- Grover Cleveland Alexander Days – July 7, 8 & 9, 2017
2017 GCA Days Vendor Form – Forms coming soon
2017 Parade Entry Form – Forms coming soon
2017 GCA Days Flyer – coming soon
SPARC – 5K Trail Walk/Run Registration Form – coming soon
- Holiday Festival, December 1st & 2nd, 2017
- Junk Jaunt – September 22, 23 & 24, 2017
- Monthly Chamber Meetings – 3rd Tuesday of each month at Noon.
- Nebraska Community Improvement Program (NCIP) award winner
- New-Comer’s Coupon Book
- Student Scholarships
- Farmer’s Market – Saturdays – June through Sept. 2nd 9 a.m. – noon
- City Wide Garage Sales – June 16-17, 2017
U Betcha Auto
|Carolyn M. Scarborough
Citizens Bank & Trust Company
Hospital Auxiliary Thrift Shop
Matelyn Retirement Center
Bryan Jensen Clothing
Miletta Vista Winery
|Vincent Christensen (President)
|Julie Gawrych (Vice President)
Wroblewski & Gawrych Law Office LLC
To contact Vincent Christensen, President, or Carolyn C. Scarborough, Executive secretary-treasurer or a board member please call the Chamber office at 308.754.5558 or e-mail: email@example.com.